health-e sends out weekly
news alerts which include new articles and other interesting and topical additions to the resources pages.
Click here to subscribe to this free service.
Tuberculosis and Malaria today launched a new funding model that allows it to invest more strategically, achieve greater impact, and engage implementers and partners more effectively.
How do I find information on this site?
There are a number of facilities on this site to assist you to find information that you are seeking. The front page of the site includes links to the most recently added stories which are all stored in a database.
- Archives: This page provides you with a quick list of the most recent stories loaded.
- Search: This page allows you to search for any bits of information contained in stories by keywords, date, author etc.
- Health Categories: You can browse through current and previous stories according to the categories and keywords by which they have been organised.
- HIV/AIDS: This page contains all articles published by Health-e relating to HIV/AIDS.
- Resources: This page contains a variety of resources from research reports to fact sheets and contact numbers.
- The quick search facility on the front page looks for any stories with matching keywords. If you don't find what you're looking for here try the more comprehensive search facility under Search.
Why should I subscribe to News Alerts?
How do I make Health-e my homepage?
Click here to ensure that everytime you connect to the internet you will see Health-e first.
Need more help?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are further questions pertaining to our site that aren’t answered here