Vacancy: Office Manager
Health-e News is looking for an experienced office manager to join its dynamic Johannesburg office.
Health-e News Service is South Africa’s award-winning dedicated health news service producing news and in-depth analysis for the country’s print and television media. In 2012, the news service opened a nationwide citizen journalism arm called “OurHealth.”
We’re looking for an enthusiastic senior office manager to join our team in Johannesburg.
If you have the experience and a passion for working with a small, dynamic team on social justice issues, this job might be for you.
- Administer support for staff, including travel arrangements;
- Administer invoices;
- General office management including handling petty cash, publication subscriptions;
- Assist with loading stories to website and social media;
- Responsible for logistics for Health-e events including board meetings and training workshops;
- Some reception duties;
- Handle postage;
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- At least five years’ experience in office administration;
- Experience with MS Office, website and social media platforms;
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to be an active team player and contribute ideas within an organisation that is committed to social justice.
To apply, submit CV, cover page and at least two contactable references to [email protected] or via fax on (021) 683 8144
Applicants who have not heard from Health-e News within 30 days of the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful. Health-e News supports the principles of employment equity.
For more about Health-e News Service refer to www.health-e.org.za.